Thursday, May 12, 2011

meet dog-

this video is of Camilla just playing by herself (a rare moment indeed) - in the video you see Camilla's best friend in the whole wide world - a bear named 'dog' - I was trying to catch her laughing hysterically while it looked like they were having a converstion but of course she stopped as soon as I got the camera - you may notice some things about her development if you're looking a)she says dog several times (this is one of about 20-30 single labeling words she uses - not always correctly afterall 'dog' is actually a bear and she calls Crosby this too) b)she responds to her name being called c)she is HAPPY:)

1 comment:

Brandi Parten said...

Praying for you guys! I got to have a little one on one time with her Sunday morning and really cherished the opportunity! She pulled at my hand wanting me to get on the floor with her so I did. She is such an extraordinary child...Truly a beautiful gift from God!