Tuesday, May 10, 2011

cover me -

This song just says it all right now - don't worry those of you who are great fans of the 'Dream' song it's still on here just second for now - it will return to first after surgery - I've always loved Bebo Norman and he is just speaking volumes to my heart right now.

One week til surgery. The joy and the pain are overwhelming. Today I am focusing on the joy - the joy of a daughter who God is using in a mighty way. He is building her a strong testimony and I pray that we all use it for His glory. Consciously my mind says I am ready - subconsciously my horrible dreams and mouthful of ulcers say differently. In this particular case I am very thankful that Camilla reamins blissfully unaware of what is to come. Although she is very aware that her Mother is very clingy this week and she squirms to get away from the constant barrage of hugs, kisses, whispers, snuggles,etc...

Thank you all for your gestures of kindness and prayers this week especially. We have been blessed with wonderful family, friends and a loving church family who is reaching out to us during this time and we are very appreciative of them all.

Many have asked how they can keep up with us on the day of and following surgery. I plan to do very general updates on facebook the day of surgery but will probably not have the time or mindset to blog that day. Hopefully I will be able to blog the day after surgery and keep everyone well posted from there. If you would like to friend me on facebook you can find me at Kelley Jacobs Smith - put a note that you follow the blog so I'll know you're not a virus :)

"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you HOPE and a FUTURE." Jeremiah 29:11



Camilla with Crosby on his first birthday this past Saturday :)

1 comment:

Sophie's Story by Elaine said...

Sending you lots of positive thoughts and energy and big HUGS!!!