Wednesday, February 2, 2011

long time no blog

Ok, ok, so I know it's been awhile but there's been alot going on! When I last left you I was about to leave work and expecting a little boy in May - well our bouncing baby boy Crosby Otto Smith made his arrival on May 7th, 2010 at 2:42 am weighing in at 7 lbs 10 oz. He is the BEST baby on this earth and he sleeps, he eats, and he poops and he does them all often and easy! Camilla and Crosby get along wonderfully but are more than a handful! Being a stay at home mom has not been the easiest thing I've ever done but it's one place that I know I'm supposed to be - at least for now!

One of the reasons I'm updating at this time is because Camilla is about to undergo some tests at Children's this weekend and I have had many family and friends ask about a way to get updates, not just for now but on her medical situation in general. So back to blogging I go - heigh ho heigh ho

We will be checking into Children's hospital Thursday morning and will begin a 72 hr EEG and will have a lumbar puncture and several other tests over the weekend. We plan to return home on Sunday. Prayers needed for calmness during tests (she has to spend all of her time in a bed), clarity of tests, results and course of treatment to follow. Thanks for your concern and your prayers!

2 comments:

Aimee Reynolds said...

Thinking and praying for all of you! May sweet Camilla have a peace about her during the procedures, may the doctors have God whispering in their ear and may you and Brandon have a calmness overcome you knowing she is in God's hands. Big ((HUGS))!!!! I look forward to a good report! :)

Unknown said...

Will be praying for you all.