Wednesday, October 5, 2011

quick update -

I have been trying to find the time to write a thorough update but tonight I only have time for a quickie ;) Camilla will spend next week in Children's Hospital. We will check in very early on Monday and she will be hooked up for a 96 hr EEG and later in the day will have a sedated MRI. On Tuesday they will sedate her for a PET scan - Wednesday they will sedate her for the first round of a SPECT scan and then sedate again for the second round on Thursday - on Friday she will be under general anesthia for a lumbar puncture - so needless to say WE NEED PRAYERS!!! I will try to update more soon!

"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord, "plans for prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

Aimee Reynolds said...

You have my prayers! Your strength and faith are an inspiration to everyone that knows you!

Kerry Gibbs said...

You so have my prayers. Will be watching for updates. Praying all will go well.