Wednesday, April 27, 2011

maybe next time-

So I sat down ready to write all about our visit with Dr. Blount but I can't. My heart is so heavy, not only from the visit and actually having surgery scheduled, but the exhausting day of devastating weather. For my readers that I haven't met - we are only 60 miles from Tuscaloosa, Alabama where a mile-wide tornado struck today which damaged so much and caused great loss of life - the kids and I are there at least once a week - we have MANY friends and family in that area - and that is where Brandon is working at this time. Parts of this dear city are just gone - they simply don't exist anymore. Several of my family were actually in the path but are ok - there are others we haven't been able to reach yet. So please understand that I just can't give details on Camilla's situation at this moment, not when my heart is aching for so many. I will list the majors below - more to follow later

pre-op testing - May 16th
surgery - May 17th
COMPLETE Corpus Callosotomy

Good night and God Bless!

No comments: