Thursday, January 22, 2009

Our Holly, Jolly Christmas!

This Christmas with Camilla was really special. This is the first year that she has really 'gotten in to it', she still didn't understand Santa but she understood presents! Maybe her excitement was one of the reasons I don't have many pictures. I didn't want to miss one second of her enjoyment and being behind the camera lens doesn't always allow for a first-hand experience. So I apologize for not having more pictures to share, only half-heartedly though, because I wouldn't have missed all of that fun for anything in the world.
Here are a few pics that I did manage to snap of her helping Mommy shop (riding the cars at the mall), helping Mommy decorate the tree (taking all the ornaments off the tree and hiding them in her room) and partying with her friends at school (she was so happy to finally be able to eat the same 'party food' as the rest of the class!

No comments: