Monday, January 19, 2009

Camilla's First Haircut!

Please bear with me while I try and 'catch up' our blog over the next several days. I can't believe I haven't posted in a couple of months but I'm working on it! I was not as good this year as I usually am about getting every little shot of everything over the holidays - but oh well!

Camilla finally got her first haircut back in November (I know - some of you are saying BUT SHE'S THREE YEARS OLD)! I knew I was going to have a hard time with it and that's why I kept putting it off. All I could think about looking at the hair on the floor was "that's the hair she was born with!" Thanks Aunt Robo for making it as easy as it could be! Camilla really did good - she kept trying to catch the hair as it would fall after Robin would cut it! It was really cute!




No comments: