Sunday, May 6, 2012

quick update-

Bear with me - I've been trying to update the blog for four or five days now with some pictures and I'm having some space 'issues' with blogger. Hopefully I will have that resolved soon and will be able to post the slideshow from surgery and do a thorough update on how Camilla has been doing. For now I hope you'll settle for a quick update - she's GREAT! No seizures so far and the only real 'issue' we are dealing with at this time is the fits that she is having daily. These are 'I'm not getting what I want' and/or 'I can't talk to you to make you understand what it is I want/need/is hurting me' fits and since she is approaching 70 lbs., is very tall for her age and is stronger than most adults I know it is becoming increasingly difficult to deal with her during these fits. Please pray for this specifically - pray for her frustration, all of our understanding, physical and mental strength for Brandon and I and for us to find an effective way to deal with her when these fits arise (which has been 2-3 times daily for the last several weeks.) Hoping for a detailed update soon and pictures! Oh and Happy Birthday to Crosby - he turns 2 tomorrow:)

No comments: