Tuesday, March 13, 2012

finally...

Finally...I am through redesigning the blog. I still have a few little things to add like the music and a slideshow of old pics but all of the important stuff is done. Whew...that was one of the BIG things on my list of 'to do's' before surgery. And yes we are counting down the days till surgery. We will leave Monday, March 19th to go up and take care of all of her pre-op work and will arrive at Children's early Tuesday morning March 20th. I will try to post a more thorough update later today. During surgeries and the hospital stay I will be updating here on the blog as well as on facebook. If you would like to get my fb updates you can friend me at Kelley Jacobs Smith. Specific prayer requests: successful surgeries; understanding, comfort & tolerance for Camilla; clarity & peace regarding all decisions to be made; no seizures following surgery. "For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

Debby said...

We will be praying. We won't be able to be with yall but will be in spirit. We love you all and know your in God's hands.

Unknown said...

Praying for you all. Love the new blog design.